Before you scroll down to the list, I just wanted to remind you that Saturday is the last day to check out my blog and post who sent ya! Sunday, the latest Monday I'll have them tallied and the stamps awarded! Craft on! I've so enjoyed hearing from people I've not had contact with in a while-I'm so glad you enjoying the blog! I'm having a blast!
- The Impatient Beader: The Big Apple is a veritable beader's paradise! Margot went to judge the Create Your Style Swarovski competition and scored some fantastic new beads and bits. Go see!
- Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done! Jean shows a bracelet with lots and lots of cheery Earthenwood Studio pumpkins. She entered it in the Art Bead Scene challenge for October. Pumpkins surely can be Boo-tiful!
- Savvy Crafter Beads, beads, beads! They’re everywhere. Candie pokes around her apartment taking pictures of all things lovely and beadafied.
- PearlEsq. Robin provides some fun ideas for how to create "under pressure!" She shows how to have some fun with techniques on your down time, so when in a rush, you're ready to go! Also check in on her fun Stamp Giveaway Contest!
- Katie's Beading Blog Get a sneak peek at one of Katie's projects in the new issue of Easy Wire magazine. Subtle fall colors and lots of texture combine for a fresh, organic look.
- Jewelry and Beading Blog How about some low-cal candy corn this Halloween? How about zero calories in fact? That's what you'll get with this eye-candy elastic bead bracelet at the Jewelry and Beading Blog.
- Bead Arts Here is Cyndi's list of the best metal bead suppliers. Do you have any you'd like to nominate?
- Art Bead Scene Stop by and see the variety of art beads we found recently, all based on the idea of "spooky trees", and inspired by the current change of season and upcoming holiday.
I also wanted to tell you to check out Suze Weinberg's site and her videos! She and her husband, Lenny, work together to prep, film and edit some great techniques with the Melting Pot and other great products!
Everyone have a wonderful weekend...next week's going to be busy work week. Catching up with Tim to prepare for next year and to finalize prep for next weekend's Ranger U!