{

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Yikes! Tagged Again!

Well, it was bound to happen again. Thanks Miss Ginny...here's the rules: The rules are simple: 1. link to the person that tagged you - 2. post the rules on your blog - 3. share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself - 4. tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs - 5. let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their site.

Okay, I'm sure I can share some more 6 non-important, quirky things about myself....hmmmmm.
1. I have a collection of freckles on my left arm, in the general area of where you would wear a wristwatch that reads 2:40 (if you drew a clock using the 3 freckles to tell the time, it would read 2:40 on the button!).
2. A family joke in my house is that when we were kids, we went to Florida two years in a row, going to Disney World, etc. For whatever reason, it's only one trip in my head. Don't ask me why, but I just think of it as when we went to Disney "that one time". If we get talking about Disney, the joke is, "oh that's right, Robin only went once." I can remember tons of other mundane facts, but that one, oh well, what can I say?
3. I've become a fan of Melrose Place. I happened upon it one Saturday morning, and now I've got it on DVR. I never watched this show when it was first out, so it's been fun to see it from the beginning (by the way, Andrew Shue...nice!).
4. Drinking diet soda gives me a headache, but I'll only use Sweet n' Low with a lot of lemon in my iced tea. My favorite water is Deer Park, and I'm trying to give up Pepsi.....!
5. I'm a pillow hugger. I've got a whole pillow hierarchy on my bed; I know that I'm not letting any strange secret out of the bag, because in talking to so many of my friends, I know there's more of you out there. I used to remember when my grandfather was still alive and he and I shared the house I'm in now, I was always amazed as to how he could just sleep on one pillow. Flat. I'm sure for my back, etc. that it probably the better way to sleep, but it's just not me. I'm a stomach/on my side sleeper, hugging a pillow. And proud of it.
6. My middle name, Dale, is named after my grandfather's grandmother, Clara Sophia Dale. One of these days I'm going to hunt down her marriage license. She basically raised my grandfather when his mother was sick or working at other peoples' houses as a seamstress. She was apparently quite a character. No one knows what happened to her husband. He was never discussed and he never knew if he died, they got divorced, or whatever. Just one of those fun family "mysteries."

Well, it's time now to pick some fun people to tag: Lisa, Carol, Jean, Patti, Jen, and last but not least, Candie!

Can't wait to see what everyone has to say!

Quirky Hugs, Robin
(Photo: Kids Playing Tag)

7 comments:

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

Can't waot to DO this!!! xoxoxoxox!!!love you!! me!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh Melrose. I used to watch that. Drama, drama! Even met Andrew Shue when he was here in Australia. :)

ginny said...

Interesting, Robin, very interesting.
Thanks for playing along.

Mona Lisa said...

http://www.monalisamoments.com/mona_lisa_moments/2008/03/quirky-ok-robin.html

Ok sweet cheeks, you got me. :)

*mwah*

Michelle McGee said...

MP is a great show... have you gotten to the Heather Locklear years yet?

Stacey said...

I loved Melrose Place! I was in college when it started and we would rush home from night class to watch. Ah, memories. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Robin
I finally posted the unknown things about me. All or nothing is revealed.
took me all these weeks to think what to write. Been catching up on your stuff which as always is feast for the eyes.
Be Good
Carol