Check out my friend Rachel Greig's blog...she was kind enough to take my niece Madison's Flat Stanley for a trip around Sydney. Check out the pics she sent Madison. I sent her kids a bunch of Flat Stanley books. They didn't know about him... and they're going to hopefully make a Flat Stanley of their own to send to us in NJ! We'll take them to the beach, and who else knows where!
Enjoy the wonderful beady links!
- About.com Jewelry Making Tammy has discovered another outlet to sell your jewelry on-line. This is really a place for other crafters too.
- Art Bead Scene What's the best suggestion you ever received? ABS Editor Cindy Gimbrone's was The Rainbow Suggestion. ABS readers weigh in and tell us theirs!
- Jewelry & Beading Cyndi details the products and methods she likes best for creating her bead-embroidered necklaces.
- Katie's Beading Blog Here's another opportunity to use your beady powers for good. Read Katie's blog to find out about Beads of Courage®.
- PearlEsq. Robin's got some great news, tips and samples on everything Memory Glass!
- Savvy Crafter The Savvy Crafter is in the Philippines this week. Candie's Travel Tip: Look beyond the everyday souvenir and you will find beads!
- Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done! Jean hand made a chain maille double standed bracelet with some very special names on it: her two grandsons! It is offered as a free project in Beading Daily online!
- The Impatient Beader Ever wonder how a designer comes up with new ideas? Get a peek inside the creative mind of Margot Potter as she shares two bitchin' and bad ass new designs, paging Biker Crafts Magazine!