There's been some new additions to the Jewelry Making Mavens of Beady Goodness! Check 'em out! Enjoy your day!
- About.com Jewelry Making Are metal costs are going through the roof these days! How are you coping with the cost of metals when it comes to designing jewelry?
- Art Bead Scene Knowledge is power! Learn tips to improve your jewelry business.
- Jennifer Jangles Blog Jennifer's designed a pollen free flower necklace for spring.
- Jewelry & Beading Leah Hitchcock-Ybarra shows how to make a pair of felted ball earrings! This is the perfect beginner project, and Leah is the perfect guest tutor!
- Katie's Beading Blog Need some spring color inspiration? Read Katie's post for a review of some yummy color resources.
- PearlEsq. Robin has added video editing to her repertoire...check out new Ranger licensed designer Claudine Hellmuth's cool transfer technique that can work on lots of different surfaces and for jewlery or papercraft projects!
- Savvy Crafter Hop on down the bunny trail at Candie's blog to see some Springy bunny bling!
- Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done! Jean wants to formally introduce you all to the super new members of this fun group!
- The Impatient Beader (Goes Dutch!) Madge is heading off to a book shoot and a trip to the city that shall not be named again, but before she left she wanted to share this sunny little jewelry set. Check out her newly translated first book in...Dutch!