This will be Crunch Week 2, but there will be light at the end of the tunnel-the blank, dead look of the woman in the pic? That's me at the moment, but there's a glint of hope! All of you that are dealing with the CHA crush, I feel your pain and I know you mine. I have to say that I do have a knack for creating under pressure. If three cards were put in front of someone, they probably wouldn't know they were all from me, I can "jump style" when needed.
Since my life has been so focused on creating samples and prep for the show, enjoy the beadbloggers' linkety links!
- About.com Jewelry Making Tammy talks about an article she recently read which deals with various jewelry-related ethical issues such as free trade. Even though many of us are "small time" designers, that doesn't mean we can't at least listen to this on-going conversation which is a hot button issue in the jewelry industry right now.
- Art Bead Scene The Art Bead Scene editors are sharing a little Valentine's love early, with a post full of love related eye candy.
- Jewelry & Beading Amazing fiber and bead artist Rebecca Brown is profiled on Jewelry & Beading this week.
- Katie's Beading Blog The February Triple Take from Simply Beads is online now. Visit Katie's blog for pix and links to this month's fun, hearty projects!
- Naughty Secretary Club This week’s link is not about jewelry, but instead about supporting fellow crafter Bernie Berlin in her quest to expand her animal shelter A Place to Bark. Bernie saved over 500 cats and dogs last year and with our help can save even more!
- Pearlesq. Check out more of Robin's jewelry and the craziness of CHA preparation!
- Savvy Crafter Oooo, Baby it's coooold in Candie's apartment!!! In honor of having no heat, she whips up some Sweet Snowflake earrings to go along with the chill in the air. Brrrrrrr!!!
- Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done! Eni Oken (www.enioken.com) is a famous wire working star. I just had to try my hand at her fascinating ring. She was really kind and encouraging to me by email, and enthusiastic, too! That is what I love in a teacher! It makes you WANT to learn from that person!
- The Impatient Blogger So you sold a project or a book, now what? Summon your inner pirate with Margot Potter as she tells you how to negotiate a fair deal. Arrr...
Enjoy the week! Robin