- About.com Jewelry Making Looking for a jewelry class or two to take in 2008? Tammy has some ideas for you, including classes in metalwork, wire, metal clay, and beads.
- Art Bead Scene Check out our links to two free projects currently up on Beading Daily that feature Art Bead Scene editors' beads! Melanie's Pixie Parchment project and an interview with Cindy paired with a project featuring her spiral beads are currently available for free download. Bead Arts Cyndi's bead embroidered page for November of the Bead Journal Project is finished, and as usual, it's for the prior month!
- Jewelry & Beading Inspired by the completion of another bead-embroidered necklace, Cyndi decided to update her advice on bead embroidery techniques.
- Katie's Beading Blog Learn how to make your own sparkly LOVE ornament, plus, links to other cool ornament ideas!
- Naughty Secretary Club Notice the picture of Jen in the latest issues of Altered Couture and Adorn Magazines? This week on her blog you can win all the jewelry in the Duncan ad and also get the instructions to make everything yourself using Fabric and Liquid Fusion glue.
- PearlEsq. Robin shares a "crafty" Christmas idea-why shop when you can teach and share as a gift-it keeps on giving!
- Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done! Jean makes some angel earrings with a definite Chanel style to their wings. Also, a call for a PMC book to be authored by our own Tammy Powley!
- The Impatient Blogger Katie Hacker and Candie Cooper have declared every Thursday until Christmas 'Ornament Thursday! ' Margot whips up a sentimental tribute to her grandparents in this weeks offering. Join in the fun!
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Warm n' Toasty Beady Links!
Well, the weather people were actually on target today. As much as I'm not a fan of snow, how coolio was it that when I woke up, there was a little bit of snow on the ground. It made me even more in the spirit ! Here's another one of my favor "Classic" Tigger ornaments-holding onto an icicle for dear life!
If you also have a chance, check out Tim's blog. He's holding a "12 Days of Christmas" tag tutorial. If you post, you have a chance to win the supplies he used for that day's project. He did a great job with the step outs and get some good info on the latest Ranger and Tim "stuff"!
On the right are some of my most favorite Hallmark Pooh Ornaments. I actually was lucky enough to get them when they first came out...in 1998! When I put all of them together before putting on the tree, I noticed I didn't have 2002! Darn! Thank goodness for the internet-I found it, MIB and not for a zillion dollars.
Well, it's going to be a busy couple of days, then off to AZ. I'm looking forward to it-I need it! I'll probably be more tired coming back with who knows what Tim's got in store for us.
Here's the weekly Beady Blogger links. Check 'em out...there's some fun ornament ideas!