{

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hazel, I'm not!

Happy Sunday, Everyone! Boy, am I whooped. I did a major "cleaning of the house." By no means is this my favorite job. I wish I had the ability to just snap my fingers and it be done, but alas, that doesn't happen. But I'm working on getting organized and cleaned up because next week I'm teaching at Scrapbook Cupboard in MA and the Tuesday after that I'm having my right knee surgery!

This week will be busy with Claudine Hellmuth coming to NJ to work on her new product line with Ranger. That will be great, but busy!

So now I'm off to finish prepping for the classes, so I'll be ready to go. Enjoy this weeks bevy of beadbabe bloggers!

So clean on my friends!

  • About.com Jewelry Making Catch up on some jewelry product reviews and sign up for the About.com Jewelry Making bi-weekly newsletter.
  • Art Bead Scene Step into the world of faux-tiques and impossible objects. It isn't Alice in Wonderland, it's the world of Lynn Davis!
  • Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Melanie offers a rare glimpse into an even rarer sight: her clean beading
  • Jewelry & Beading Need a new idea for bead embroidery? "Treasure Chest" will have you running for your stash! studio!
  • Katie's Beading Blog Make these Butterfly Bliss earrings in an evening (okay, so they're really moths...)
  • Make It Mine Magazine New online content: shrink art videos and a downloadable pendant project
  • Naughty Secretary Club The king of the chain gang, Justin Giunta’s Subversive Jewelry comes to a Target near you.
  • PearlEsq. What a Hoot! Check out the artfully individual Owls of Massaustraliranger. HUH?!
  • Savvy Crafter It's a Pearl! Click over to Candie's blog to see where pearls come from and a pair of earrings!
  • Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done! My cool bracelet which I made with wonderful components by Green Girl Studios!
  • The Impatient Blogger Madge is off to Japan for a designer exchange between the CHA and the HAJ! Check out this e-newsletter excerpt for the 411.

No comments: