Besides that, I wanted to share the most awesome of kitschy presents I received the the uber-talented Terri Ventura. She makes these, so if you're interested, please contact her! It's a wonderful purse that she collaged, laminated, riveted, snapped...I can't wait to use it. She also made a neat billfold with a fun image that was already all glittery, but anything can be made that sparkly with Stickles(tm)! I am so honored to have received this...watch out, Terri!
A while ago I made my friend Ginny Smallenberg a Bandanna Plaque which safely made its way to Ohio and is displayed in her beautiful studio (you want to see an exquisitely decorated house, check out her blog)! Well I was bestowed with some cool items from her Small Studio Productions' online store. My hands are twitching as to what to make with all of these things, especially the Post Office Door Box. It looks like a robot face of sorts...I'll mull it over a while until I find the right box or piece to entrust and decorate it upon.
Also check out the Bead Bloggers Extraordinaire! With my being at CHA and on the road, I've been remiss in posting these lovely, talented ladies, so enjoy!
- About.com Jewelry Making Tammy updates you on some of the latest discussions going on over at the Jewelry Making Forum.
- Art Bead Scene Here's a tool just "bent" on becoming your favorite!
- Jewelry & Beading Heather Powers of Humblebeads catches us up on what's going on with her this spring!
- Katie's Beading Blog Katie's giving away 2 copies of Vintage Style Jewelry from the editors of Bead & Button. Comment on her post to be included in the drawing!
- PearlEsq. Read Robin's funny stories of her latest CHA trip and what a friend of hers has deemed, "Nailgate"!
- Savvy Crafter Candie’s sharing the dove-love over on her blog! Check out a pair of earrings she made using peaceful dove chandelier findings. While you’re there, leave a comment for a chance to win your own dove charms!
- Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done! Jean made a pretty spring-like necklace using a Russian bead and Vintaj findings. It is titled, "Looking Out Her Window".
- The Impatient Blogger Margot shares stories of her first day at CHA (The Craft and Hobby Association Show) and why she prefers to do "fake demos" at book signings.
Have a Beadylicious Week!